Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Welcome to my new blog

First off, I'd like to caution everyone that I've never blogged before so if I completely stink. Please let me know.

And secondly, I'd like to share that I now consider myself to be a digi designer. I created my first mini kit last week, and I am very proud of it. Of course, I also know that the only thing I can do from here is grow, but you have to have a jumping off point and this was it for me. That said, here is my first creation:

I like it, I really do. I can't believe that I've actually jumped in with both feet and did this. Of course, I have one of my wonderful digiscrapping friends to thank for this endeavor.

So, if you think you might like to vote for my entry into the contest, here is the site where it can be found: http://www.digitalscrapgarden.com/ in order to vote you have to register and log in, but it is free and just for registering, they will give you a very nice welcome kit.

1 comment:

Catlady said...

Many Congrats on your Blog. Can't wait to see what you do with it. I am so excited for you. I love your first kit. You did a fantastic job. Oh and bit Welcome to the blog world. :)