Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Scrapbook Pages with Hybrid Albums

Okay, you know all of those cool bracket and shape albums that you see in all of the stores? I love 'em it is so cool to be able to make shaped albums for gifts and the like. However, I've also discovered an awesome way of incorporating them into my layouts for the kids scrapbooks as well.
I've been having an absolute blast playing with Glenda Ketcham's Aunt Ella's Pool kit, bracket album and flip flop album that you can find at digitals.


In both of these layouts of the kids; first Kathryn's first swim and then Paul's first swim I incorporated the albums into my page. Not only did using the albums make the layouts easier, they also made for unique pages for each of the kids.


I have so much more that I'd like to share right now, but the kids are begging me for dinner.