Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Something Big, Coming Soon.

So, I've been working on some things for everyone. Lots of things hopefully will be coming from me soon.

These past few weeks have been very hectic in our house. First, I was in a yardsale last weekend, and we are doing it again next weekend here at my mom's house. I really just need to get rid of all these clothes that the kids have outgrown. Not to mention, Mom also has things from my Grandma's house that she needs to get rid of too.

And, we've gotten the carpet in and started moving our furniture over to the new house. I've got Kathryn enrolled in school and she started Jump Start into the School Year today. That is this little program that her school is doing for three days this week to get the kids used to the school building. Then, on Friday they have kindergarten placement. Next week they have an open house so the parents can meet the teachers and that kind of thing. I just really can't believe that my girl is starting school.

Oh, and the something big. On Friday the first, I am going to be participating in my first blog train. The ADS designers (aspiring digi scrap designers) hostess and awesome blog train each month, and since this was my first entire month to be a part of the group, I decided to participate. This thing is going to be huge. There are at least 40 different designers participating. Some you might know and others that will be new to you. What a great way to get to sample the work of tons of designers. I can't wait to share my part with everyone, but it is going to have to wait a few more days.

No comments: