Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Why I Scrap

Through the five years that I've been digital scrapbooking I've heard a lot of different reasons why people choose to use this medium. For me, I know that the reason that I do it is many fold.

The first reason that I chose digital scrapbooking is because it is really easy to fix a mistake, whereas with traditional scrapbooking, this really wasn't something that was possible and I was scared to death that I would ruin a picture when I was working on a page.

However, more importantly to me, the reason that I scrapbook is because I want my children to know the who, what, when, where and why of the pictures that I've taken of them over the years. For me, I have to say that most of the pages that I create have a lot of journaling on them. As I think this is one of the most important parts of scrapbooking.

The page that I'm sharing today, however is a rare journal free page from me. It is one of my favorite pictures that I've ever had of Kathryn and the beauty of the picture negates the need for journaling in my opinion.


This is one of my favorite pictures of Kathryn when she was younger.

For my layout I used Bundle Sweet Castle by Pati Araujo.

No comments: