Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

May the luck of the Irish be with you. I hope that you remembered to wear your green today so that you don't get pinched.


Kathryn and Paul found these cool St. Patrick's Day shirts at Wal-Mart the other day and they both absolutely had to have them. I love the fact that they decided on matching t-shirts and they fit both of their personalities so well. I think that they are rockers stuck in bodies where their mother is more of a country girl.

I've also been doing some scrapping today. I dug out these old pictures of Paul when he was just over a year old. I'd scrapped them before, but that was when I scrapped everything in an 8 x 10 format. I changed over to 12 x 12 a little bit over a year ago and when I find the right kits, I've been rescrapping my old pages.

I absolutely love The Most Wonderful Place on Earth: Wild Mouse Scraps by Glenda Ketcham and find it really easy to use despite the fact that neither I nor the kids have ever been to Disney.

When Paul was little, he was convinced that slides were for climbing up, not sliding down.
For my layout I used The Most Wonderful Place on Earth: Wild Mouse Scraps by Glenda Ketcham.

Hope you are all having a wonderful St. Patrick's Day Weekend



No comments: