Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring and Weddings are in the air

This week has been so beautiful outside that I've not been spending a lot of time at the computer. It is almost impossible to stay cooped up inside when the sun is shining and the birds are singing.


However, yesterday I did have to stay inside because my wonderful son attempted to set our house on fire. Luckily, all he lit was the bag of toilet paper and it was right by the fireplace so I could throw it in there before any damage was able to be done. He is still grounded today, so I'm inside again.



So, the spring season is traditionally thought of as the wedding season and that is when my parents were married, 34 years ago. I decided to scrap a page with their wedding picture using Joyce de Jonge's wonderful kit, Memories are Precious.





My mom and dad on the day that they were married along with the lyrics to their first dance song.


For my layout I used Memories are Precious by Joyce de Jonge

No comments: