Friday, March 9, 2012

Snowwoman

You know, we've had pretty rough winters here for the last couple of years. Thus, this winter when it didn't look like we were going to get any snow was a treat.



Of course, my loving snow for a day or so really did want to have one of those snowfalls where I could send the kids out in the white stuff to play and build a snowman. I got the perfect snow this past Monday. We got four inches of incredibly wet snow that closed schools down for the day (and I did send the kids out to build a snowwoman).



The best part of the snow, it was 65 degrees on Tuesday, so it lasted long enough for a little bit of fun, but on Tuesday I could send Paul up to Sammy's house in his shirt sleeves.






I present to you a lovely layout made with materials by the incredibly talented Paula Yagisawa showing our short-lived snowwoman.

After a winter with very little snow, we had the perfect snow to build a snowwoman this week. The snow packed beautifully, but it didn't stay cold but for one day.For my layout I used Put A Verb in It! Bundle by Paula Yagisawa at Digitals.




No comments: