Saturday, April 14, 2012

Kathryn

I really don't think that most parents are as lucky to have a daughter that is as wonderfully special as Kathryn is. She is nine years old now and wise well beyond her years. She does have her moments when she seems like your typical nine-year-old girl, but most of the time she seems like a young woman that is stuck in a little girl's body.
She is really into music and is learning to play the violin right now (she won't be old enough to start in the school orchestra until next year). She is a member of Girl Scouts of America and she is also an aspiring vet. I just know that she is going to have an amazing life as she continues to grow up.
The pictures in this layout are some that I took last week at the park when I was taking some Easter pictures of the kids and also my friend's kids as well. They really are the perfect images of her because they show that she is hard and soft at the same time.
For my layout I used Wax Nostalgic by Amanda Thorderson.

No comments: