Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sometimes it is Too Much

Sometimes it feels like we are able to live our lives on an even keel and then other times it starts to feel like the odds are not in your favor. That is pretty much where I am right now. Yesterday I found out that my mother's dog, Sarah, who has been a part of our lives for the last fourteen years passed away.
I've also been dealing with a lot of pain from my TMD and that has been making it impossible for me to get a full night of sleep. It is wearing on me quite rapidly.

But still, there are things in my life that are very valuable to me and things that do make it possible for me to go on when it feels like the odds are quite against me. I'm lucky to have my two very beautiful children and my husband that does try my nerves sometimes, but is good to me overall.

I love thinking about those great times in my life when I'm struggling because that is the best thing that I can do to get through those dark moments. Easter is one of my favorite times of the year and that is why I choose to scrap pictures from Easter just after I found out that I was pregnant with Paul and when Kat was just three years old.


You were so cute during our Easter egg hunt this year. With every egg that you discovered, you had to run and show it to Nana.

For my layout I used Spring Pretty by Michelle Pieters.


No comments: