Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter thoughts

The Easter bunny came to visit my kids on Sunday and I certainly hope that he visited yours as well. Not only did Kathryn and Paul end up with an Easter basket loaded with toys and lots of candy, they also go to have an Easter egg hunt with A's kids at my mother's house. I think that Easter was a great success for all seven of the kids.

You see, spring break and Easter this year were hectic for us because I invited A's kids to spend all of spring break week with us. That meant a very noisy house for a family that is used to just the four of us being here.

On Good Friday we took all of the kids to Jacobson Park so that we could get some Easter pictures of them and the picture in my layout is the best one of Kathryn and Paul.


For my layout I used Spring Pretty by Michelle Pieters.

No comments: